Monday, January 31, 2011

Tim

I have a hard time pinpointing a specific scenario that sums up why Tim is a great guy. It mostly has to do with him being such friendly person. I've been told there's a sort of roguish charm to the way he interacts with people and I think that's why he's such a likable guy. He is what happens when someone with charisma also happens to be nice and down-to-earth; you find yourself drawn to him without feeling like you're in his shadow.

Tim also doesn't seem like he takes life too seriously. And that's not to say that he's incapable of taking things seriously; rather, it's like he is capable of contemplating an important/serious decision or situation without losing sight of its relative impact on his life as a whole. At least, that's the impression I get from him.

At the end of the day, though, Tim is just... a good person. I've known him for some years now and I guess we've never been close close friends - but I've always enjoyed hanging out with him and being in his company. He's always happy to see you, always interested to hear about your life, and is always willing to see the good traits in you and be happy for your successes.

No comments: